Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lazy Sundays

Do you have friends that say "I'm booked the whole month of _____!"  I always look at them like their freaks and immediately dismiss them for being DIVAS.  Who the heck doesn't have an afternoon and evening free somewhere in a 30 day block?  This month I am that person. Grrrr.  I don't care for that person.  Anyway, today, by some happy accident, the day cleared and we had a beautiful RELAXING Sunday! 

I'm thankful for surprisingly fabulous days that just happen!


I'm thankful for:
Little Girl - Being with my family.
Little Guy - (he had a headache all day...no updates from his front)
Nonna - A beautiful day together.
Me - A lazy day at home with the family!
Him - My wife's gentle touch.

We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.  ~Thornton Wilder

No comments: