Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Transformation of Gratitude

It's amazing how asking the question  "For what do you give thanks?" has altered the landscape of our family and has created change in our dialogue thoughout the day.  My 4 year old and 6 year old, now challenged to look for the goodness of thanks, can't seem to get past it.  All those little gifts throughout the day seem obvious.  How cool is that?


I am THANKFUL for:
Little Guy - Dinner.  (he thanked the farmers for growing the veggies!)
Little Girl - Everything and being with you (mom). 
Me - The kids getting along so well today!  (here's hoping the same for every day of summer!)
Him - Antibiotics.
Nonna - To have (Little Guy) home today, we had a good time together.

When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.
-- Willie Nelson

No comments: